Saturday, March 14, 2009

SWIRLED

I've always admired magical swirled creations by Laura Timmins, so I was very happy to find out that she opened a new shop on Etsy, GoHeadOverHeels.etsy.com. Laura's beads are not only extremely beautiful, with these magnificent color combinations, but they are also flawlessly executed and just perfect in every imaginable way.

See more of Laura's and learn about her technique on her site, www.LauraTimmins.com.

swirled polymer clay bead
swirled polymer clay bead
swirled polymer clay bead

2 comments:

  1. I'd recognize Laura's lentils anywhere! They remind me of a whole universe in miniature form. Very energetic yet serene at the same time. I don't know how she does it, but I love that she does! Great to see her featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, I've not seen anything like it! The colors, the designs....wow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails