Friday, May 29, 2009

CONTRASTING

Contrast between smooth and rough is a signature element of Jan Geisen.

...At least for now! Jan says: “Polymer clay is such an amazing medium that I still haven’t exhausted its possibilities, so you will probably see my style change as I discover new ways of working with the clay.”

I love Jan's current designs and hope the future ones will be as interesting as these.

See more of Jan's work at her web site, www.jangeisen.com.

polymer clay brooch
polymer clay brooch
polymer clay brooch

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such lovely works of art.

    Gina

    daretadream (at) q (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking! In the photos, the clay almost looks like leather. I like the contrast of colours, shapes and textures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails