Friday, February 6, 2009

BUSINESS

Our theme today is Business. Maybe it is not quite appropriate for a Friday afternoon, but this is how I would describe in one word the polymer clay creations I like in knitsandbits.etsy.com.

Unfortunately, the person, who runs this shop, did not mention her name in her shop profile, but she said this about herself: “I'm a person who loves crafting. Knitting, crochet, Art Clay Silver, watercolors and polymer clay. Recently I left a job I had for 23 years and chose to do something different.”

I love her business card holders (see below), although the are lots of other lovely creations in this shop, just as its name suggests.








2 comments:

  1. Nice work! Her line-up of her loves sound as varied as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed!
    Lisa, I added both of your blogs to my list on the right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails