Sunday, February 15, 2009

BRIGHT

Today's collection is coming from France.

The colors... I do not have enough words to describe these fantastic colors! Cathy, who sells these pendants in her shop dumauvobleu.etsy.com, came up with a clever way of arranging relatively simple canes so that the results are simply breath-taking. I admire her sense of color. And look at these textures – again, simple techniques, but applied to strategic places in her compositions, they create a great visual impact. I think if I did not work with polymer clay already, I would have started after seeing these pendants.

See more of Cathy's works in her photo album, and be sure to check out her paintings as well. They have the same cosmic feeling and amazing vivd colors as her pendants.

polymer clay pendant
polymer clay pendant
polymer clay pendant

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns this artist creates. And her palette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails