Friday, December 25, 2009

STEAMPUNKERING

One of my Christmas gifts happen to be the new book by Christi Friesen, Steampunkery.

Christi chosen a picture of my steampunk butterfly to be included in her book, so she sent me the contributor's copy.

Her new book is a lot of fun! Not only is it packed with lots of exciting projects, but it is also bursting with Christi's sense of humor. My 13-year old son is Christi's new fan. He snatched the book from me as soon as it arrived, and literally devoured it before I had a chance to even flip through it. I am sure Stempunkery will be as popular as Christi's other books!






1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Eugena! I plan on getting this
    book in the New Year, it looks great!

    Happy wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails